Make your own free website on Tripod.com

Created by: Troop 409 Albuquerque, NM

Web page maintaned by Mr. Thorson, Troop 409.


UPCOMING EVENTS


Fall Camporee
Troop 409 Garage Sale

OTHER INFORMATION


Eagle Projects
Farewells
Dues


Back one page
Back to Home Page













Fall Camporee
The District Camporee will be held October 18th, 19th, & 20th, at Red Canyon in the Cibola National Forest. The theme this year is "Orienteering". Look for up and coming details.
Back to List












Troop 409 Garage Sale
Saturday, September 28th, from 7am to 1pm in the church parking lot. All scouts and parents start saving your items for the sale. Please price and mark your items with your scouts name. 10% of the money earned will go to the troop and the other 90% will go to the scouts own individual account. That money can be applied to fees for scout camp or dues. Please bring your items to the church by 7am.
Back to List












Eagle Projects
Gary Stinnett's Eagle Project

Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 28-29
The project will take place at the Tramway and Lomas Library. Scouts can meet at the Garage Sale and get transportation or they can meet at the library. If there are other events such as soccor games, they can come and go as needed. We will be painting and landscaping. A flyer will go out on September 9th with more information.

Congratulations to this year Scouts; Justin Hogan, Jeremy martin, and Gary Stinnett, that have worked so hard on this important step to the rank of Eagle.
Back to List












Farewells

Back to List












Dues
6 month dues are due by October 31st. This will cover you until March 2003. Please pay by the deadline. Remember - your dues need to be up to date in order to participate in
Upcoming Events. The amount is $13 payable to Troop 409, Thank you.
Back to List